quarta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2013

He

I love his eyes
and I love the way they always shine.

I love his shy smile
and the way it makes me feel.

I love his lips
and how badly I want to have his lips upon mine.

I love the sound of his voice
and the way he says my name.

I love his perfume
and the way it sticks on my clothes.

I love his funny faces
and how I wish I don’t laugh that much.

I love his style
and his super hero t-shirts.

I love his hair
and how I wish I could play with it all day long.

I love his sense of humor
and how similar it is to mine.

I love his musical taste
and the way I feel when I listen
to some of his favorite songs.

I love his hands
and his arms.

And when he holds me
all I want to say is:
“please don’t let me go”.

And when he’s leaving
I wish I could make him stay.

And I love him

but he doesn’t know it.


Por Mariana J.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário